Embedded Software Engineer
Creating advanced new embedded products together with your team. For our customers ranging from medical to industrial.
Zign Innovations is a young and ambitious company which focuses on the development of innovative products for customers from different sectors. We help our customers to introduce new products and services by realizing technological breakthroughs. We are growing fast and are therefore looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to strengthen our team.
In this position you are part of a development team which is end-2-end responsible for the realization of a product development project. The team consists of members with all the needed skills. This means you do not work purely in a software team, but you work closely together with colleagues with other disciplines with the end goal to realize the product. It is your role within the team to design, implement and test the required embedded software components and to ensure the delivered product meets the customer’s requirements.
Who are we looking for
An experienced software engineer with an affinity for electronics. You have the required technical skills to develop high quality, efficient embedded code. Because you are focused on quality, you know that testing and validation is a critical part of your work. You are a natural team player, and you have the communicative and interpersonal skills to cooperate closely with your colleagues. As success can only be achieved as a team, you communicate openly and with focus on the result. This way, you fit within our culture, where we are used to communicating openly and honestly, with the goal to achieve the best results.
In terms of knowledge and experience you bring the following:
- experience with structured development processes (requirements analysis, system design, integration, and test methods)
- experience with programming (C) of ARM microcontrollers (e.g., STM/Nordic)
- experience with wireless technologies (e.g., WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC)
- experience with embedded Linux and RTOS, like FreeRTOS
- knowledge of communication protocols (e.g., RS 485, SPI, I2C)
- eager to learn and apply new technologies
- architecture, system modelling and design skills are a pre (e.g., UML, Yourdon)
- knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming are a pre
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- BSc / MSc level of education
- Dutch and English language proficiency
What we offer
Because we work for appealing clients from various sectors, you have the opportunity to work on varied and truly innovative projects. From medical electronics to high-quality industrial equipment. Since every project is unique, you are involved from start to finish. You work together with experienced colleagues and you get plenty of opportunity to develop yourself. Our organization is characterized as non-hierarchical. This gives you flexibility and the space to create a situation that works for you. But it also desires your full responsibility to work together with all of us on the success of our company.
Are you interested? Then apply through our site.
Questions? Call Nando Holstege +31(0)6 20330047
No recruiters please.