Senior Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Zign Innovations is a young and ambitious company which focuses on the development of innovative products for customers from different sectors. We help our customers to introduce new products and services by realizing technological breakthroughs. We are growing fast and are therefore looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to strengthen our team.
In this position you are responsible for the design, realization and testing of embedded software applications for a wide range of applications. You also conduct research into the application of new technologies. During projects you regularly coordinate with colleagues and specialists of our customers and / or suppliers. After delivery you provide support to our customers.
Who are we looking for
An experienced Software Engineer with an affinity for electronics!
You are inventive in designing solutions for challenging issues. In addition, you are analytically strong, enabling you to design and implement complex algorithms. Furthermore, you naturally go for results and quality. You like to be challenged in terms of content. You look at alternatives from different angles. You are curious by nature and are constantly working to gain new knowledge and learn skills. You have a passion for the embedded software engineering profession. You quickly see through complexity and use layers of abstraction in your solutions. In addition, you are communicative and you dare to make decisions, even if all the details are not always known. You know to make a difference, you need guts and courage. Sharing knowledge within the team is a prerequisite for growing yourself and your team. Your energy is contagious and keeps the momentum towards the end result.
In terms of knowledge and experience you bring the following:
- experience with programming (C) of ARM microcontrollers (eg. NXP/STM)
- experience with wireless technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID / NFC, etc.
- experience with embedded Linux and RTOS, like FreeRTOS
- enthusiasm about the development of low energy IoT networks
- knowledge of communication protocols such as UART, RS 485, SPI, I2C, CAN bus
- knowledge of structured development processes and test methods
- knowledge of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- BSc / MSc level of education, but we sometimes find relevant practical experience more important than diplomas
What we offer
Because we work for appealing clients from various sectors, you have the opportunity to work on varied and truly innovative projects. From consumer electronics to high-quality industrial equipment. Since every project is unique, you are involved from start to finish and you work together with experienced colleagues and you get plenty of opportunity to develop yourself. Also think of short lines, a lot of flexibility, enthusiastic colleagues and an informal atmosphere. After all, this is a unique opportunity to help build a successful and growing company!
Are you interested? Then apply through our site.
Questions? Call Nando Holstege +31(0)6 20330047
No recruiters please.